Here are a few things about motherhood that I have discovered and thought I would pass along. Now if you are a mom, you surely already know these things and have even more things to add.
- One day you will find a cheerio in your bra (while wearing it)and think meh, yeah that’s not real surprising.
- I don’t actually mind when my kiddo gets up the middle of the night. I consider it prime snuggle time. This is likely related to the fact that he’s only woken up in the middle of the night about 4 times in the past year… Usually it’s just at 10 pm before we go to bed.
- There’s nothing better than laying around the living room on a Sunday afternoon with a little boy who finally found the snuggles in his heart and lounges around with you.
- Your heart will melt at every new trick the squirrel learns like blowing kisses, waving and clapping hands.
- A good weekend will be cemented in the fact that your child has learned to actually blow his nose. Big happy party time for successful booger removal.
- You will terrify your co-workers by singings “what’s it going to take? team work!” during a tough project or singing “there’s a party in my tummy so yummy so yummy” at lunch time