Congratulations mom and dad, you win! I may be a hippie. Please see supporting facts below:
Reasons why I might be a hippie:
- I recently went vegetarian due to my love of all things baby and animal, insect, and amphibian
- I love the farmer’s market
- sometimes I grow my own food
- I dream of canning and baking my own bread
- I want to live out on a farm in the middle of nowhere
- I do own hippie shoes….2 pairs actually
- I own 3 vegetarian cookbooks
- I am not down with the meat lobby, I think they suck. However, I also think the corn lobby sucks. Actually all lobbies suck unless it’s a hotel lobby I can drink in.
- I think I should go to the gulf coast and save all the animals from the oil spill.
- I’m becoming more and more anti technology
Reason why I may not be a hippie
- I’m not really the love everyone peace on earth type. I’m a bit too violent for those ideals.
- I enjoy things that are pink and/or sparkly
- I still believe that the best place to have a baby is in the hospital (not in a field because that seems unsanitary and definitely not in my house because I’m not cleaning up that mess) because they have the best legal drugs
- I really love my daily shower