How time flies! Nine months already. Here are your Indie updates
- Indie specifically called me mama and Eric dada this past month. so cute!
- we discovered how delicious cheese is as well as molasses cookies
- Indie’s main source of communication are monster noises, which are just yells and laughing maniacally
- Indie loves loves loves to play!
- We often spend evenings chasing dad down the hallway and laughing hysterically
- He quite enjoys holding his own spoon now, I think we’re on the verge of figuring out to feed himself
- He really enjoys yelling at books and has found many purposes for his books. Sometimes he looks at them, sometimes we read them and sometimes he uses them to slide around the room
- climbing is one of his favourite past times. He has on the occasion gotten onto a chair or couch using a little piano. He’s quite inventive
I can’t wait to see what the coming month brings! We did get a video camera so I’ll post some Indie fun for you