The little man turns 8 months old today. It’s crazy to think how fast the time has gone. Last night I told Eric, it’s hard to believe that little guy was ever in my tummy… Weird, I try not to think about that too much because I’m just not sure how he ever fit in there. All I do have to say is that his activity level in the womb has been quite a preview to his activity level now. 🙂 Indie is an on the go little guy. So after 8 months where are we?
- Indie has been crawling for quite a while now. He has advanced to full on hands and knees crawling rather than the army man crawl. And he’s really fast.
- Indie pulls himself up to standing and creeps along the furniture.
- In the past two days, he’s started to stand and balance himself on his own for a significant amount of time. And he takes steps forward while holding onto his little car. I think we’re getting close to walking.
- Indie really loves his baby food and specifically he loves the very smooth texture of store bought baby food. 🙂 I am slowly trying to convince him that he wants to eat other food that has been processed and that is close to what we are eating for a meal. He takes his food texture very seriously and often cries when it changes unexpectedly. But what can I expect as I completely understand being obsessed with food texture. 🙂
- He’s a very social baby and loves to smile at everyone. We’re waiting for stranger anxiety to kick in, but so far it seems like he’s okay (we did have one incident). Specifically he likes other kids… ALOT!
- The baby bear “talks” quite a bit especially when he is tired. He often talks himself to sleep at night. It’s really cute.
So that’s where the baby bear is at 8 months. I can’t wait to see what the next month brings!